Our Birmingham Office is our second largest office across the company and one of our most successful. With a two minute walk away from Grand Central station, our location is perfectly suited to those who enjoy experiencing the real city life buzz with bars and restaurants on our doorstep.
As we continuously expand, we are looking to hire Trainee Recruitment Consultants driven to make our Birmingham Office even more successful. In return we offer a prestigious training programme, giving you all the tools essential to earn substantial money, within a short space of time.
Our unique team commission structure offers something different to other Recruitment agencies, as a result we work hard and play hard together. If socialising is your scene or you prefer to get involved with sports and charity days, there is something for everybody making this not your average 9-5 job.
In addition to the great team working environment, we also offer the following;
- Top industry training that continues throughout your career, whether it’s billing or management we have courses to perfect all skills
- A unique and attractive uncapped commission structure
- Regular salary increases depending on performance
- “Fizzy Fridays” – month end socialising and activities
- 2 x Charity days per year to put towards a charity of your choice alongside regular charity events supporting the companies chosen charity of the year
- Vennture Points – Rewards based bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday +1 day for each year of service
- Private healthcare after 12 months service
- Many more…
We are currently looking to recruit across the following sectors: HR, Legal, Finance, IT, Social Housing, Local Government, Procurement and Marketing and Communications
We are happy to consider all applicants however would ideally be looking for people possessing the following:
- Degree level education
- 6 months work experience within a sales or office environment
- A money motivated and competitive attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are keen to be considered for our Birmingham Team please get in touch with Sarah Pugh (Talent Acquisition Birmingham)