Due to success, our Bristol team are relocating to a fantastic new office with amazing views of Bristol, new facilities and a bright, clean environment to work in. Not only is the Bristol team relocating, we are also expanding our teams across Social Housing, Public Sector and Legal sectors! We have seen phenomenal success over the last 12 months and need more Recruiters!
The team is lively and welcoming; there’s always someone laughing in the office, so our consultants are quickly made to feel very welcome. Our Bristol office is located in the City Centre, so there is a strong social aspect to our team. We all go out dinner and drinks after a hard days work! We are always looking for somewhere new to eat so would welcome Associate Consultants that come with good food recommendations!
Bristol is a small and mighty team that work extremely hard, ensuring that they meet the needs of both their candidates and clients. Strong relationships are built so that the team have a good base of repeat business; ability to get stuck in and build relationships is a must!
The team in Bristol are keen to welcome, driven and ambitious consultants that possess the following:
- Education to degree level
- 6 months’ working experience either in a sales or office environment
- Driven and motivated attitude
- Competitive nature
- Proven ability to work as an individual and in a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
In return for your hard work, Venn offer the Pathways & Milestones scheme. This enables you to develop from Associate Consultant through to Recruitment Consultant, Executive Consultant and beyond. Our Pathways & Milestones scheme ensures that every Consultant is rewarded for the hard work they put in and we offer a unique commission structure and great basic salary development. On top of this, we also offer the following;
- Top industry training that doesn’t stop when you make Recruitment Consultant
- Unique and attractive commission structure (uncapped)
- Frequent salary boosters
- Fizzy Fridays
- Charity days
- Vennture Points
- 22 days holiday, +1 day for each year of service
- Private healthcare after 12 months’ service and many more!
For your opportunity to be a specialist Recruitment Consultant in our Bristol office, do not hesitate to apply today!