Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Central London – Recruitment Training Programme
- Are you a recent graduate looking for a career in Central London?
- Do you have sales experience, but are looking for something different?
- Are you confident, driven and someone who can build relationships quickly?
- Do you want to make £30k + in your first year?
Venn Group is looking for our new generation of Recruitment Consultants to join us on our industry renowned training programme. We are growing quickly and now have 400 employees with a turnover of £140 million. We specialise in contract recruitment across many different markets including; finance, technology, legal, government and more, so will find a team and sector that is best suited to you.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Training
We invest in your career! From day one you will embark on a combination of training and mentoring at the desk from your manager, formal training courses delivered by our in-house training team, shadowing more senior consultants, weekly catch ups and monthly appraisals.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – The Progression
You will join us as an Associate Consultant and have the opportunity to progress on our new Pathways & Milestones scheme. As you hit weekly billing milestones you will increase your basic salary, earn promotions and get a higher percentage of commission. Within a year you could achieve Senior Consultant or even Executive Consultant.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Job
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is a professional sales career and will require a character that can easily develop new relationships with clients and candidates alike and be able to keep up with a fast-paced and dynamic working life.
A typical day would include business development, client meetings, interviewing candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, marketing, headhunting, negotiating terms of business, maintaining client relationships and hitting targets!
Although we work hard, our culture and social life is incredibly important to us. We want to create an enjoyable work environment and reward our staff.
Benefits and Incentives
- 22 days holiday, rising each year up to 30!
- Private healthcare cover after one year’s service
- Employee Assistance Programme offering support and advice on money, legal issues, family matters, life changes or physical and mental health
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly Fizzy Fridays, regular nights out and Christmas party
- Top performer lunches for high billers
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme - tech, luxury fashion, holidays
- An office in the heart of London's West End surrounded by theatres, bars and restaurants
- Interest free clothing loan, season ticket loan and ride to work scheme
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Flexi Time
If you are interested in this Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity apply now and the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.