Our seven offices are on the lookout for bright and hardworking individuals to join our industry recognised Graduate Training Programme, so that we can help you to utilise your existing skills and ensure that you fulfil your potential to become one of our top Recruitment Consultants.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is varied and demanding but here at Venn Group, we want to support, train and develop you, so that your full potential is reached. From day one you will be coached and mentored by our in-house training team, ensuring that you have the expertise and the confidence needed to be a successful Recruitment Consultant. Sales experience is therefore not essential!
It is however essential, that as the face of the company you are presentable, professional and able to build rapport easily to ensure that all prospective clients and candidates feel confident and well informed throughout the recruitment process.
The role will see you:
- Conduct business development calls (cold and warm) to attract new business from clients and maintain relationships with these clients
- Develop an understanding of specific industries, clients’ companies and what they do in order to find the right candidate for their vacancies
- Manage job advertising by using a range of platforms, including websites and social media
- Identify and approach candidates to maintain your candidate database
- Updating social media to network with clients and candidates
- Reviewing applications and creating shortlists of candidates for clients
- Interviewing candidates (over the telephone and face to face) and matching them to live job vacancies
- Arranging interviews for candidates, preparing them beforehand, briefing them about the job in question and giving them feedback on their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates between the clients and candidates
You will have the following attributes:
- Good communication and relationship building skills either over the phone or face to face
- Enthusiasm, confidence and a strong work ethic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Drive and motivated by money and success
- Ability to be a team player
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
As well as a basic salary, being a heavily targeted role you will be rewarded with a lucrative results based commission scheme. You will need to have a passion to succeed in a target driven environment and will be given ongoing training to ensure you reach your potential.