Trainee Technology Recruitment Opportunity!
Have you got as passion for technology that you want to apply for financial reward?
Do you want to become an expert in the technology industry?
Do you want to work in our new swanky start up office just 2 minutes’ walk from Reading station?
We are currently offering the excellent opportunity to join our Trainee Recruitment Programme and earn £30k+ in your first year. You will be join a professional, hardworking, fun environment filled with like-minded people.
You will have the opportunity to build your business from day one in a 360 position with the support from your team, as part of our unique team structured environment. This is all supported by our excellent first year training programme that will ensure that you are confident, effective and successful in the role!
The role of a Recruitment Consultant
Following your training period the role and responsibilities include:
- Gaining a great knowledge of the digital marketing / digital retail business sector.
- Generating candidates by posting job advertisements, database / internet searches, candidate meetings, social media / LinkedIn and networking
- Understanding your candidate's career requirements and presenting them with opportunities within your client companies
- Managing client relationships, meeting clients, managing the recruitment process by taking job requirements, arranging interviews / preparing candidates for interview, negotiating salaries and making placements
- The training you receive will mean that you will not just be a recruitment consultant filling a job. You'll become an industry expert, able to bring valuable market insight to your clients and candidates. You'll become a trusted partner to your customers resulting in a high level of repeat business
What are we looking for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- You will be hard-working, focused on your career and committed to making a long-term career in the recruitment industry
- You will be resilient and prepared to work outside of the normal "9 to 5" as required to speak to your candidates
- You do not need to bring any technical IT knowledge. However, having a curious nature along with any interest in all things digital helps!
So what else does Venn Group have to offer other than a meteoritic, sociable, supportive environment and the promise of a long career?
Company incentives include…
- Performance based pay rises and progression
- Opportunity to earn 25% commission on your billing
- Fast track career progression
- 22 days holiday rising each year to 30!
- Month Fizzy Fridays and regular nights out
- Top performer lunches for high billers
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme – tech, luxury fashion, holidays